Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Ralph Lauren Pure Romance Inspiration

I am a romantic, How about you? I don’t care that Valentines is a Hallmark Holiday because people need to be reminded of love, romance, and that silly rush of blood to your head when you see the one you love. One of my favorite places to find my trinkets of affection is Rogers Gardens in OC. I love walking through the nursery this time of year because it’s bursting with tulips and wonderful inspirational displays of gifts. I did find a few things for some of my loved ones and I can’t wait till next Saturday!
Red Oversized coat ASOS Beauty by SW fashion blog



Beauty by SW fbloger San Diego California
 I love the color Red not just for its connection to love & passion, but for the color red's overall power and ability to evoke a feeling of “I’m alive” when used in home décor, fashion and beauty. I've had this Red Military inspired coat for a few winters and I just can’t part with it, despite the fact that I can’t seem to get the wrinkles out. I think I bought this coat after I ripped out an editorial shot of a Ralph Lauren red coat; is it me or does Ralph Lauren just spew romance? From the home photos to the clothing, it all just makes me want to live in a RL world.
 I’m sure you will see this paired with a more edgy feel in another OOTD post cuz I Love IT!

Red hearts gift soaps Roger's Gardens beauty by sw lifestyle blog
 This wrap DVF lipstick print blouse was an item I carried in my boutique years ago, I have a dress in the same fabric. The detail on Diane Von Furstenberg clothing is such a pleasure to see. She really understands femininity and captures its essence in her designs (Big Fan). I paired this top with a more pleated pant to accentuate a curvier look. I never thought I’d say this but “thanks Kim Kardashin for bringing the curvy women back in vogue”.

Beauty by SW fashion blogger California

Beauty by SW blogger shaun Wolchinsky

Red lipstick fashion Beauty by SW beauty blogger

beauty by sw shaun wolchinsky california fashion blogger
I have a lot of vintage I’ve collected through my years of thrift store shopping and my olive handbag was a great find. Made of suede and olive colored leather I think it will pair nicely with my spring outfits and the fact that it was a thrift find makes it even better.

beauty by sw fashion beauty blogger

What’s your favorite way to spark romance in your life? Let me know in the comments below, I would love some new ideas.

Until Next Time
Happy Hunting
SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com