Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Desert Dwellers Its Not Just About Coachella

My favorite Desert Dwelling moments with my family

Sometimes it’s not just a Coachella Music Festival that brings people to a desert dwelling, sometimes its family. My grandmother is the young age of 87 (shown below) she lives in Indio just 5 mins from the Coachella venue, this makes for some interesting people watching around this time of year for her and the locals. For us this is a great time of year (season as it’s called), we try to relax, do some shopping, eat what we want, you know chill out. I thought I would share some pictures from our weekend with everyone.

beauty by sw lifestyle blogger


 We pretty much dwell in the comfort of the Viceroy Palm Springs on our desert visits. 

beauty by sw lifestyle blogging
Long pool days. Thankfully sock monkey is here

pool side Viceroy hotel beauty by sw blogspot
Thanks for blocking the sun Mr. W

EAT ME!
Coachella Fashion
Ranchers Hat Nordstrom on Sale now!

Gypset Jewelry Beauty by SW Fashion Blogging
DRINK ME!

 The Citrons food is amazing! I especially love the lemonade, as it is made to order fresh-fresh.
beauty by sw blogger
RELAX! Forever 21 boots

Target crop top/Vintage Scarf my grandmas/Quay Glasses

One of my favorite shopping destinations is the Galleria on N.Palm Canyon Dr. 




and the Corridor is a very special little oasis on N. Palm Canyon.  Just Fabulous is a must Visit books and gift shop. I could sit and peruse all day. The Don Quixote metal art sculpture is fantastic (our dog is Don Quixote).
Hi I'm Quixote. What's your name cutie?
  After a long hot day some of the party goers just crash out at the hotel while the rest of us have a small bite in the Citron at the Viceroy. Oh living the life of a desert dweller is great.




I hope you've enjoy a glimpse into our family desert dwellers adventure, till our next adventure when we meet again.

Happy Hunting

SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com