Friday, April 18, 2014

Dating Your Spouse How to Day to Date Outfit


Mr. W and I try to squeeze in a date night here and there, but it usually boils down to a last minute lucky sleepover at grandma’s house. My day is usually packed up to bedtime. Yes I love and live to plan, organize and do. Hey I had great women in my life that ingrained the work gene into me.

beautybysw.blogspot fashion blogger


Beauty by SW Blog Nude Heels

San Diego Fashion Bloggers


 So I had to decide how to change from my day time look to evening event in a split second. The simplest thing I could come up with, my nude suede boots. A sexy heel boot or a heel is always a winner for date night. I try to pretend we’re in the honeymoon stage of the relationship. Actually that is the state of mind I try to capture daily, you just never know when it might be your last day. This may sound a little dark to some of you, but for me it’s as Audrey Hepburn says in Paris When It Sizzles “Every morning when I wake up and I see it’s a whole new other day I just go absolutely ape!”

San Diego Fashion Blogger Beauty by SW

beautybysw.blogspot.com fashion blogging
Pastel Jacket spring Anthropologie
Similar Pearl necklace/ Target Oxfords  similar 
San Diego Fashion Blogging beautybysw.blogspot.com

Spring pastel fashion trends

 So the majority of my outfit is not new, however I've put together a similar outfit, with new items available to you. I especially love the Kristin Cavallari boots at Nordstrom and the pastel floral jacket from ASOS. The Floral Jacket reminds me of the Spring 2014 Ruffian Collection.

Kristin Cavallari boot similar/Similar Pastel jacket/ J Crew Tee/ Nude Skirt ASOS similar

San Diego Lifestyle Blogger

Oh yes don't forget my Physicians Formula Giveaway Enter to win at the end of the post link.

Well we are going to sit back and have a bit of Moet Champagne and enjoy our date night.

Till Next Time

SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com