Thursday, November 14, 2013

L'Wren Scott My Hero

L’Wren Scott my Hero


This past week I attended a Fashionista.com event which had L’Wren Scott as the Key Note speaker. Good fortune smiled on me that day, for the story she told was magical. I was mesmerized by not just her flawless beauty on the outside but by her spirit. L’Wren’s passion for wanderlust has given her career the deep layers needed to create fashion collections that are seemingly timeless and effortless. The pictures she paints are in 3D with motion. She needs to make films I’ve decided. Her attention to detail is obvious in every project she takes on. As she stated “You must own your bravery and embrace the challenges”. What an inspiration Ms. Scott is

Beauty by SW Blog, L'Wren Scott Banana Republic Holiday Collection
Scanned tear Vogue



Beauty by SW photo of L'Wren Scott
via BBSW

Beauty by SW Blog
Via Scanned tear of BBSW

 I have followed her career for sometime now ripping out any article that I could find that might reveal her secret. Here are a few of the tears-  I’m a tear sheet junkie. Thanks to the Lauren Sherman and the staff at Fashionista.com, L’Wren’s secrets for success were revealed. L’ Wren made up a wonderful goodie bag for all in attendance. Thank goodness one of her recent collaborative efforts was with Caudalie, because I was almost out of my Beauty Elixir! Her design on the bottle adds beauty to an already fantastic product. My other favorite is the perfume. I dusted a bit on the inside of arm yesterday and the heavenly scent is still with me today. She mentioned her collection of oils over the years lead her to create a scent that embodied to DNA of L’Wren Scott. If she’s means Romantic, Sexy, Sultry- I smell that. 

Beauty by SW, Casa W, Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Via BBSW

Beauty by SW, Casa W, Swag Bag
Via BBSW

Beauty by SW Blog
Via Barney's


I see that Outnet has some of her collection on special for those that need to add that classic piece to their collection, but if you can wait L’Wren’s Banana Republic Holiday collection will be out soon. I’ve picked out a few pieces for my already bursting at the seam closets….

Bobbed Brunette, Beauty by SW, Red flowers
Edited BBSW
 How about the hair cut for Spring people? I think I'm doing it!
Beauty by SW, Embroidered flowers
Edited BBSW

Happy Beauty Hunting
SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com