Thursday, February 14, 2013

Parkchoonmoo NYFW Fall Fashion Ponytails



This collection is so at easy looking. Comfort is a definite must in an urban setting. The pieces are classic, great for a work day. The hair clean, I have a ponytail fetish as some of you know. I've had Karen Angel working on a faux ponytail for spring now it appears as if I can wear it through fall.






 Tigi Catwalk was all over NYFW, it's no wonder- this product is fantastic. As this fashion week progressed, I saw the range Tigi hair care had to offer. I liked it before, but now I'm a huge fan. 
Here are a couple of backstage photo for you fashion/beauty hounds. 
P.S. that's Karen. The smiling red head. Just love that women! 




Sadly NYFW will end today, but that means my ponytail will be finished this weekend.

Happy Beauty Hunting tm
SW



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com