Saturday, January 10, 2015

Blogs and Links I Can’t Stop Perusing

A Beautiful Mess is my latest Blog obsession. Thanks to LilyPebbles, one of my favorite Youtubers and my other not so secret addiction. Lily Mentioned 
A Beautiful Mess in a Scrapbooking video and I haven't been able to turn away. The Cow Bells in the photo are one of their DIY projects. LittleW & I will be testing the cowbell project out for ourselves

via A Beautiful Mess







I will be helping my mom over the next year organize and scrapbook all her photos from her and my stepfather’s journeys around the world, and Lily Pebbles said A Beautiful Mess helped her with her very own scrapbook journey, so there I went.
This fun and wonderful Blog site, if you’re into DIY, Scrapbooking, etc. A Beautiful Mess is rich with projects for you to explore so be sure to check it out. 
via A beautiful mess


I'm joining the Beautiful Mess book club

Until next time
SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com