Saturday, July 12, 2014

Roberto Cavalli Summer Inspired OOTD



How I love the Italian style, especially Roberto Cavalli. As much as I love a structured look in my clothing rotation, there is something about flowing chiffon and a bright color that makes me feel free.

Nikon photo red flowers


  For my weekender look my stylist for the day (my daughter AKA Little W) chose this dress from my closet. I had bought this and the necklace from La Bel Age Chateau. The floral print layered in-between the 70’s inspired prints give this maxi dress a rich, playful feel. The edges of the layers are enhanced by black crocheted lace which adds dimension to this summer staple look of Gypset.

Beauty by SW blog OOTD Dress

Beauty by SW Blog San Diego

Anthropologie Necklace Beauty by SW

My necklace is a baroque style necklace with emerald and mirrored beads from Anthropologie. I don't think this style is still available unfortunately. 

Roberto Cavalli Style maxi Dress



My shoes are an old pair black gladiator sandals from Mossimo from Target.com. I say give your summer a maxi with color burst and see what trouble you can get into.

Until Next Time
Happy Hunting

SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com