Saturday, July 26, 2014

French Chic With Anthropologie Pastel Pink

I’ve always loved vintage styles mixed with my twist of French Chic. A simple line and girly overtones are classics no matter what age you are. Just look at Olivia Palermo’s timeless style, she’s definitely on my stylista list. The photos from her low key wedding are stunning

Beauty by SW fashion Blog San Diego


I have a closet full of classics mixed with modern wears to suit my moods and today I chose my peplum bird top from Anthropologie paired with J Crew skinny pants. I showed this pastel bird beauty on a haul on my YouTube channel a while back and haven’t had a chance to wear it till today.

Pastel Tank Top Beauty by SW Style Blogger

Pink and Black spring fashion Beauty by SW Beauty blogger


My favorite chain bracelet has a bee on the end with a gold tassel, this just screams vintage French 60’s keepsake trinket, this was a sale item on the Forever21 website.

Forever21 Gold Bracelets Beauty by SW Style Blog

Le Bel Age Boutique San Diego Beauty by SW

Beauty by SW Fashion Blogger Bucket Bag

Personal Style Blogger Beauty by SW

 The extras are always what make an outfit, don’t you think?
It’s the extras that make the house a home as well. Flowers always add that little extra to any home that make the home a little more finished, like a great statement necklace does for and outfit. As much as I love pink peonies, they are costly and don’t last in the heat of San Diego so I sometimes buy a commonly overlooked flower; the carnation. The fragrance is amazing and the array of colors is mind blowing and beautiful. The carnation flower lasts and brings a light, sweet smell to any room.

Style blog Spring Fashion Paris style



Until Next Time
Happy Hunting

SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com