Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Kickin It In My Tory Burch Ankle Booties and French Denim

Casual is the operative word of this particular day wouldn't you say? I just needed to have a feeling of calm surrounding me as it has been a very event packed summer. I'm so in the weed with my vlogs on YouTube! 2 weeks behind to be exact. Maybe the Wizards of Waverly Place (Little W's current favorite) could do their duplication spell on me?


Fashion Bloggers Beauty by SW


Style Blogs San Diego Beauty by SW

Le Bel Age Boutique San Diego Style


Beauty by SW Beauty Bloggers

Fashion Bloggers San Diego Beauty by SW


Tory Burch Fashion Beauty by SW personal style blogger

I'm thinking I might have to skip NYFW or start getting vitamin B12 shots just to keep up with my life. What special formula do you have to keep things going in your life? Let me know people!

Until Next Time
Happy Hunting

SW




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com