Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My 50 shades of Grey?

 Have any of you seen Maggie Gyllenhaal in The Secretary? This movie was 50 shades of Grey before 50 Shades of Bondage, Submission Nonsense and Titillations. All that aside, Grey shades are the hot fashion trend right now so I decided to jump on board today. Some of you know I have that dress up side of my personality that rears her head once in a while, so I dove into this fashion trend with girly being my goal for my look.


Shades of Grey Skirt Beauty by SW Fashion Blog



Beauty by SW Personal Style Blog San Diego

My starting piece was a midi skirt from ASOS. I love the sheer layers of this burnt floral patterned full midi skirt; its varied grey tones make this a statement piece for my wardrobe. The classic lines of this midi skirt, make me feel super girly yet somehow craving a Scotch?

Crop Top and Midi Sheer Midi Skirt 50 Shades of Grey

The crop top is from Forever 21 and is such a comfortable one. Some of the Dior inspired crop tops out in stores are a little uncomfortable and are not made to stay put, if you know what I mean. The texture on this top is a modern quilted effect which adds to the dimension and my love of this black beauty. I thought my ASOS faux suede mules would bump this look up to a more #BDSM feel-what do you think? That could hurt if I stepped on a foot while dancing.

fashion bloggers San Diego Beauty by SW

Le Bel Age Boutique San Diego Shopping Beauty by SW Blog
 Of course I just don't leave home without a dose of Chateau Bel Age Boutique jewelry. The chain bracelet in-between the rhinestone grey bangles is actually from H&M. I felt a bit of girth was needed to suit my dark side and this Chanel inspired chain is always in the stack of bobs on my wrist on any given day.


Street style fashion Trend Beauty by SW Blog


 There it is people, my trend variation on the Shades of Grey fashion of the moment. Be sure to send me a link to your variation on the Grey Trend of this coming fall fashion in the comments below or tweet to me @beautybysw.

Until We Meet in a Dark Alley…


SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com