Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Pink and A Little Body Booster

Today I’m working on a product reviews. So many beauty and hair products to go through- some people like candy but I love products. On the hit list is TIGI S Factor Body Booster Spray. Why is it companies give products such long names? Anyone else agree? At present I’m using Bumble and Bumble Thickening spray which smells like witch hazel and alcohol so I’m on board for a new scent I’d say.

pink plaid top, beauty by sw blogspot




My outfit is on the causal side today as I will be rummaging through the product stock in the office. I am obsessed with this soft pink coat from ASOS, it’s seriously blanket soft and the pink shade is perfect for all my spring fashion looks. My gold jeans add that extra edge I need for my looks and the plaid button down C/O Paige Denim, really stands out with the pink and gold combo.

beauty by sw, beauty blogger, fashion blogger

fruit and flower photography, beauty by sw blogspot

beauty by sw blogspot, fashion blogger


 My shoes are super comfortable being as they are my Doc Martins. The Doc’s are in linen and suede and are from ASOS. My ring love is all thanks to Forever 21. As if I need any more jewelry. My collection is starting to resemble the inside of a pirate ship-lots of booty! 



beauty by sw blogspot

Coat/ Jeans/  Ring/ Shoes

I will get back to you with a full blowout by blowout about which product did the job right, TIGI Body Booster Spray or Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray.

Until Next Time
Happy Hunting

SW






No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com