Thursday, March 27, 2014

In a Sea of Skin Serums Lancome and a Few others standout

With fashion leaning towards the boxy and oversized looks, days at the office have been pleasantly comfortable (no Spanks necessary). I had purchased this mint blue quilted sweatshirt at Target during the holiday sales for around 13.98$. I like to spend as little as possible on trend pieces, I try to find good quality at a fair price and Target more often than not delivers. I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir (you all know that Target Rules).

Beauty by SW, Mint Crop sweatshirt



Beauty by SW Blogspot, OPI nail polish, MAC Cosmetics

Fashion Blogger Beauty by SW blogspot

Nasty Gal online shopping, Beauty by SW

 In a haul I did on my Youtube channel, I showed this fantastic mica skirt. The deco triangle pattern is what drew my attention when I 1st lay eyes on this beauty. The silvery tones remind me of gossamer. My Shoes are a total favorite right now. The architectural design of these black beauties gave my outfit the edge I love! I've tied in the shoes with this great oversized chain necklace from Le Bel Age Boutique in San Diego. The bling rings are from H&M, I felt I didn't need to buy the real rose gold when H&M offered such a cheap and cheerful alternative. Over all life in the office has been relaxed which has allowed me to get to all the product testing I have to get to.

beautybyswblogspot, Lancome Visionnaire Correcteur


Beauty by SW, beauty bloggers
Rings similar/ ShoesSkirt similar/ Top similar

Over the past few months I have made a great effort to test similar products on either side of my face and or body. Test products that are in effect making almost identical claims of miracles. The two serums I felt had the most effect where the Clairns Double Serum and the Lancôme Visionaire Correcteur, both purchased at Sephora. The differences are subtle in how the products feel. The Clairns Double serum has a more moist feeling on my skin; this feeling does subside a bit. It’s hydrating effects were noticeable on the 1st day. As the days progressed I notice my line softening and my pore appeared to be shrinking. Now if I’m having an oily skin day the Double serum is a bit much for me and this is where the Lancôme comes in.

Beauty by SW, Beauty Review, Beauty Bloggers
 I loved the Lancôme for a number of reasons and the 1st being the powder, matte effect it had on my skin. As the Double serum gave me the pore minimizing and fine line reduction so did the Lancome Visionnaire. I would say the difference is in the feel of the product on the skin but the efficacy is pretty much the same. Both products will be continuing in my morning lineup for now.  I have a few more products coming up for a finial review this month; one is the Peter Thomas Roth Peel system. I have Lucky FABB coming up and thought this was a great way to boost my skin luminosity. I can't wait to share. Let me know in the comments below what you may want included in BBSW reviews, love to hear from you all.


Until Next Time
Happy Hunting XOXO
SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com