Wednesday, February 12, 2014

1950's for Fall 2014:TOME

TOME Fall 2014

Beauty by SW edit, 1950's clothing



This show was amazing! The updated 1950’s feel speaks volumes for me. I could just see the remake of “All that Heaven Allows” being outfitted by Tome’s Fall 2014 collection. That movie was a break out for that period of time (some taboo subjects were hinted at). I feel that same hinting going on here. I could see Audrey Hepburn wearing Tome- right.

Beauty by SW, NYFW Fall 2014

 The clothing, although very ladylike in structure, had that soft hidden femininity that just made me fall in love with the craftsmanship of Ryan Lobo and Ramon Martin.

 This is my mom backstage at Tome

Beauty by SW. Backstage Fall 2014, NYFW, TOME


Some of my favorite people/bloggers where in attendance, Kelly Framel of http://www.theglamourai.com  Taylor Tomasi Hill, formerly with Moda Operandi e-commerce site, and Linda Tol of Linda Tol/I Believe In Pink  
Each lady dynamic and well suited for the Tome brand. A very smart move on the designers part having them attend.

Beauty by SW, Lady like fashion
MY TOP PICKS for BEAUTY BY SW




. I will be watching these gentlemen as I believe they will become a Tour de force of fashion for years to come. 

Hope you've enjoyed
Happy Hunting
SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com