Thursday, February 7, 2013

Nicholas K Fashion Week New York

The Start of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week is always a trill, but for me, this time I’m overjoyed. You see my mother Karen Angel is back stage working the hair on about 10 shows. She kicked off with Nicholas K. Mom did the Spring RTW 2013 in September on Nicholas K, Chris Benz and a few others. She is working for Nick Irwin representing Tigi Hair care. I thought I would share a couple of back stage shots and a link to the rebroadcast show. I hope you enjoy, I did.







P.S. I’m tickled pink and proud of my mom. She's the red head in these photos 

Till the next show
SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com