Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mad for it: Le Labo fragrances for Spring

Transitioning into my spring scents and clothing is no easy task. I swear I was in the military in a past life. Boxes out, list made, unpack, pack and clean. For me the 1st sign of spring is the air changes, fragrant blooms and fresh cut grass waft past my nose. It was a no brainier for my spring scent change it was going to be Le Labo! I purchased this in NY last year especially for  the spring change. 





 To me the scent is a leather/lime yet soft and powdery. Not over powering, just the write mix for my bedside. I got my candle and perfume on my last trip the NY at Barney’s.





I’m toying with the idea of switching up my candle scent with the Gramercy Park Hotel’s Cade 26, created exclusively for this beautifully design space. 
JulianSchnable created this jem of relaxation. On a side note he was the creator of the movie Basquiat. 


My Candle 100% soy wax, why does this matter you ask?
Soy candles last three times longer than petroleum-based candles, have an incredible scent throw with virtually no black soot. Soy wax will produce little black soot---you will not see that thick black ring on the jars, nor will it do the black soot damage to homes and so less toxic to your environment. Again my husband thanks me.

 If you’re looking for a little more info on this fantastic brand watch this video by La In Bloom host/blogger Heather Taylor
This woman is fun. Love her style! 
via la in bloom
Till next time
SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com