Friday, March 1, 2013

Paris Fashion Week -end: In my closet


So obviously my invites to the Paris fashion week show got loss in the mail. That’s fine Chanel we’ll catch up later. I’m getting my fashion fix this weekend through shopping my closet and storage unit. I’m packing up Fall 2012 and moving in Spring 2013. 




My guide for the festive occasion, Ines de la Fressange, well her book “Parisian Chic” is the guide. I use it every time I change seasons (Champagne, Music and the voice of the ultimate French women Ines), see no time for the real #PFW.

Side note: Ines has a fun little video diary on Rodger Vivier site. My favorite “Behind Montmartre Hill” Check it out, she's funny. 
This is an excerpt from the book. Keeps my thoughts on track (reality not runway), when choosing my outfits.


I'm off to my storage unit to retrieve Spring/Summer 2013. "Shop what I got" is the motto this year (saving for a trip).  

Till Next Time
SW





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com