Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wedding Day Hair Prep

google


I've had my big day and will cherish it forever. I do remember how I felt, everything had to be the way I had dreamt about; the dress, shoes, wedding location and THE HAIR. The hair had to be glossy, long with natural waves, thick and healthy looking.
Something like above.




At the time I was using Lenore Greyl Jasmine Masque and I still do. Had Martha Stewart Weddings magazine been written the year I was married about L Oreal’s Fiberceutic Treatment, I would have used that. Oh then the recent issue of More Magazine mentioned the in-store treatment stating: We have our “fountain of oomph” It leaves the hair stronger and shinier with a velvet touch.

If you follow this blog you can see I’m seriously obsessed with beauty, beauty treatment and all things beautiful. Which is why after reading these two magazine reviews on Serie Expert Fiberceutic, I've decided to get the in-store treatment after my color. So the treatment is quite the RX experience. After a thorough cleansing my hair was then carefully towel dried to remove the excess moisture so it does not delude the potency of the treatment. A syringe was then used to apply to small, controlled sections of my hair. This was methodically worked down the hair, so as to penetrate into the cortex (inside) of the hair and insure the rebuild would take. On to the waiting, I was not great with the wait, however it was less painful because of the fantastic scalp massage that I was given! The Salon needs to give my husband a lesson on scalp massage.


If you haven’t noticed, I hate drying my own hair! So I always book my bombshell blowouts after treatments or color. It feels like the softest bunny fur ever, but it still has volume. As part of the complete treatment I bought the at home masque for fine hair to prolong the protection from further damage and the soft, volume I’m experiencing. My over all thoughts I Love It. You must try it! The in-store treatment was only $35.00; this did not include my color and bombshell blowout.  

Happy beauty hunting
SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com