Wednesday, October 18, 2017

It’s Too Hot to Be In Fall Fashion!

I know most of my readers are from Germany, Russia and of course the USA and while the weather varies from place to place and varies day to day for that matter (welcome to Global Warming) It's hot people. In my lovely city of San Diego it happens to be October and a blistering heat wave of 100+ has hit us. As much as I am craving the AW Fashion, I would seriously just love to be naked with water mist spraying me down! But seeing as I’m at work this little fantasy probably won’t work out for me.
 My skirt is a light weight hound’s tooth/plaid print skirt. This textile style look has been running through the Fall collections from Tommy Hilfiger and the classic Burberry plaids the past few seasons. Hound’s tooth is a classic, staple print in my opinion and a must for the wardrobe. How do you feel about the hounds tooth or the on slot of plaid looks? Let me know in the comments below.

Quilted Denim Bomber Jacket Target Style


To be comfortable with the 57 degree at 7AM up to 100+ by 11AM weather, I wear light fabrics and throw a sweater or a jacket in the mix for the temp drop. This puffy bomber jacket is a great fall transitional piece that I think can work into a weekender look. The quilted look gives it that 90’s trend we seem to be revisiting at the moment, very Christy Turlington don’t you think? Now I just need Wham and George Michael singing in the background!

Beauty by SW Beauty Blogger


Fashion Bloggers Beauty by sw

Ok, I had to throw in my favorite Ankle Booties from Forever21! (These have sold out unfortunately)
  I feel like a majorette in a marching band when I wear these. Look out halftime College Football fans I might dance bomb your game ,I’m obviously feeling frisky today. Meow!

Beauty Blogger Beauty by SW Blogspot



Beauty by SW Fashion Blogging

What’s your favorite transitional look for fall and would you like to see a Key Fall Wardrobe Lookbook on my YouTube Channel?
 Comment below and give this post thumbs up.


Until Next Time
Happy Hunting
SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com