Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Best Accessories for Spring Summer The Goddess Headbands

I have started a collection of goddess headbands, thanks to the Dolce and Gabbana and Valentino fashion show of the past seasons.  There is something so fun, flirty and ultra feminine about these headbands; they make me feel like I should be in a Midsummer Night’s Dream when I wear my headbands.

beauty by sw fashion blogger dolce and gabbana


As you know it’s Earth Day and Southern California is in a major drought, so here at Casa W we've cut back on the shower time.  This left me with less hair washing time (which is fine, because I would rather have water to drink). These headbands detract from the dirty hair because they are so beautiful. I bet that’s why Roman women used to wear head ornaments; dirty hair made beautiful in one easy step.   

midsummer night's dream beauty by sw fashion blog



 I have the gold-leafed headband (pictured) from Net a Porter.com and a coin headband as well, which I purchased from Nasty Gal. I went weak in the knees when I spied that little gem.
If you have a favorite headband link, let me know in the comments... you know me, always on the hunt.

Happy Hunting
SW

Popular Posts

Disqus for Beauty by SW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...