Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Why the Konjac sponge?

Some of you may know that I get Thermage treatments every 6-8 months, while this treatment is great for collagen stimulation. I still need to slough the dead skin cells away gentle so The Konjac sponge is my new BFF for a gentle exfoliation. Why I changed to the Konjac you maybe wondering?


Beauty by sw beauty beauty blogger



When my Clairsonic died after 2 years of 2-3 times a week use (is that normal?) I decided to go the natural route. I am including the Japanese Konjac company’s link so you can read for yourself about this little sponge magic.
1st impressions:
·         I Love! The texture and how it feels as you swirl it over my face. I could wash my face for hours with this Japanese beauty.
·         The dry skin patches under my eyes lessened
·         My skin felt baby’s butt smooth after use and moist (pre moisturizing)
·         My lotion seemed to absorb into my skin better

Beauty by sw beauty blogger san diego
 And here is my attempt to be silly !!!
Beauty by sw konjac sponge first impressions
hello my friends
I will be making a YouTube blip on the sponge and which will include stills of my skins weekly progress, so be sure to look for this post in 1st week of March.


Until next time
SW


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com