Friday, March 21, 2014

Weekender and link love: Oh Joy! at Target

Beauty by SW blogspot, Sleep like a tiger book


This weekend we will be sharing the books we picked up at the library with little W’s new library card -Hurray!



 The library was a hit we picked up Lester’s Dreadful Sweaters and Sleep Like a Tiger. The art work and stories look fantastic and should add to our weekender festivities.


beauty by sw blogspot, Lester's Dreadful Sweaters book

Beauty by SW blogspot, Weekend activities for the family

 I then drove to Target and got a few provisions for our weekender party; my favorite being the party hats and blowers by Oh Joy!  You have to check out Joy’s video for Target, it’s so festive.  

Beauty by SW blogspot, Casa W weekenders


 With the colors of spring bursting around Californians, backyard living is a must. I’ll try and post to the Instabeauty feed some party pictures for you.  How will you be spending your weekender moments? Let me know your party ideas or links, you know I’m always on the hunt



Till next time
Happy Hunting


SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com