Monday, March 17, 2014

I had to wear Green @ the Office

I had to wear Green @ the Office

I have a total back log of products to try out @ the office. Thank goodness for spirit days like Saint Patrick’s Day! Everyone’s happy which equals productivity. 

Beauty by SW, Spring 2014 Fashion
photo BBSW


For my productive day @ the office, I decided to get to the Birchbox backlog and the one big Birchbox that has arrived. I will be doing a ‘First impressions” on the product in April on the Youtube channel. I think Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentre is in the box and I am excited to try out these cult products.

Beauty by SW, ASOS, Saint Patrick's Day

Back to my Saint Patty’s day OOTD, It’s been hot in So. Cali. so I busted out the light weight wear. This little pleated green dress is a favorite. I always feel like I’m going to the tennis club in it (Cob Salad anyone?).

Tennis Dress, ASOS, Beauty by SW

Beauty by SW, Spring 2014, Beauty Haul

I always have my bag ready at the door incase the spirit moves me to get out of the office for lunch. This utilitarian bag is so prefect for that quick dash out the door. I’m in love with the buckles even though it’s a little struggle to get them free. Let's talk about My Shoes, they're one of my all time favorites (I’m a collector if I haven’t mentioned this before). These have that Missoni print on the heel and a small peep toe. The height is staggering literally and figuratively, Office or cocktail only shoes, so for this day I thought- the perfect choice of shoe for lots of sitting and trying out Birchbox products. I got them in this little store called Q. I’m not sure if they are only in California, but this is a small cheap and cheerful store similar to how Forever 21 started out. 


Anthropologie, Gold bracelet, Beauty by SW

Black Clutch Handbag, Beauty by SW

Forever 21 Clutch, Beauty by SW

Beauty by SW, Missoni Fashion
Dress similar/ Handbag similar/ Sunglasses similar


I’m going to dive right in so I can bring you the 1st Impression Video to the Beauty by SW Youtube channel, until the next time.

Happy Hunting/ Saint Patrick’s Day


SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com