Saturday, February 22, 2014

Post Fashion Week freedom: Peter Pilotto with Jeffrey Campbell




Spring 2014 Fashion, Target


I still haven’t finished up my NYFW show post, I suck. I just needed some down time. During the down time I realized I had a bag of goodies from Target's latest collaboration with Peter Pilotto, it was like finding money in your pocket when you do your laundry. So I fired off a quick OOTD shoot for the fun of it.
Now I know you’re itching to see more NYFW fashion, but I thought some post fashion week freedom could be fun.

Green Pleated Maxi skirt, beauty by SW

We are going to family dinner night for our weekly catch up and family planning session, so my green pleated maxi skirt paired with the Peter Pilotto crop top seemed the perfect combo for the cool evening here in Southern Cali.

Black western clutch, Green pleated maxi skirt


Beauty by SW blogspot, Jeffrey Campbell shoes


 The shoes are a recent acquisition from Nasty Gal. They are the Jeffrey Campbell platform patent heels; they are the perfect shoe for all my spring fashion finds. The clutch is from my favorite boutique Le Bel Age and ChâteauBel Age in San Diego. This western style black clutch bag will be going to Palm Springs for Coachella. I have a ton of things to share with you so be sure  to check my Youtube Channel out for the Hauls a plenty.

Beauty by SW blogspot, Black western Clutch

Skirt similar ASOS/ Shoes Nasty Gal/ Clutch similar Nordstroms

I hope you will be enjoying a wonderful weekend wherever you may be.

Happy Hunting

SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com