Monday, January 13, 2014

Rice Cleansers: Ancient Secrets

Rice Powders the ancient secret

When I was younger I use to use Komenuka Bijin Rice Bran Cleansing Powder.
 
Beauty by SW, Rice Powders


A girlfriend of mine had been modeling in Japan and brought this rice cleanser home. My skin always felt great and clean after I’d use them. The paste made was silky smooth and helped give a glow to my skin and I loved the smell (earthy). I’m not sure why I stopped the Komenuka Bijin? I think I will have to head up to my favorite Asian Market and get some.

Beauty by SW, Rice Cleanser, Tatcha

In the mean time I wanted to try Tatcha, this product is gaining a cult following. Tatcha product boosts; baby soft and smooth skin because of its exfoliating properties. We will see, I have the sampler kit coming to test out the companies’ claims.

Beauty by SW, Photo, Rice Cleansers, Target Gold Plate
BBSW

As for now I’m using Dermalogica’s Daily Microfoliant. Dermalogica uses a Rice-based enzyme powder that accelerates cell renewal and an ingredient that reduces the skin’s melanin production giving your skin a more even tone. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Happy Hunting
SW




Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com