Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Leather and Graphics: Love


Piperlime, Target and Forever Digs



Beauty by SW, Blue Graphic Pants
Similar Leather Peplum Top


 I actually go this Faux Leather Peplum Top at Forever 21 for $24.99. It may still be in store but not online. I'm really enjoying the over sized feel of clothing this season. It's comfort and fashionable all in one. You can't go wrong with that combo. After our juice fast all I want to wear are comfort cloths. I'll be posting about the juice craziness later in the week.

Blue Pants Target
 So for some reason my pants where marked $8.48! Online they go for $24.98, Check your local Target for the same deal I got.




 The Sport Trend has always been a favorite for me. Nasty Gal had a great sale on shoes recently and I took advantage of it and purchased a few pairs. I will be doing a haul on my YouTube Channel soon so look for it.
Beauty by SW, Spring Trends



Danielle Nicole Bag
I'm new to Piperlime and it's official- I'm a huge fan. The great bag shown above is from Piperlime. I got a bike for Christmas and this Crossbody bag style will work great for my rides around town.
The sale is still on so be sure to Pop over- Heck that's what I'm going to do next.

Till Next Time

Happy Hunting

SW










1 comment:

  1. I love your peplum top!
    Oriana xxx

    www.stylexis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com