Thursday, April 11, 2013

Coachella Festival and Thatcher


Coachella is Friday, my grandmother is not thrilled of course, she states. “All sorts of RV’er converge upon the desert- Traffic!” She’s funny, this is the same women who took me to Acapulco to party on table tops and loves to dance and she’s worried about traffic? Oh well

via gypsy caravan tumblr



 Around now I start planning what I will take. While looking for desert garden inspiration,
I came across this fantastic clothing line totally random right! Thatcher


revolveclothing.com
Thatcher on revolve


So Do you have your Coachella Days planned out? 
I got some time conflicts (Sh-t)!

Coachella Day One:
The Obvious Stone Roses and Blur but Jurassic 5 mixed in at the same time as Blur. You see the problem right?
Alt j or Pete Tong?
Nicky Romero or Lee Scratch Perry- The conflict is making me crazy.



Coachella Day Two:
Richie Hawtin, Sigur Ros, Theophilus London, 2 Chains, EI P and explore


Coachella Day Three:
Wild Belle, Robert Delong, Grimes, Wu Tang Clan and have adventures


Hope your weekend is filled with music and fun
SW





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com