Thursday, September 25, 2014

Turning My Causal Mom Style Up With My Marc Jacobs Inspired Sequin Jacket

Just because you're a mom doesn't mean you have to wear sweats all the time right? How about bringing a twist to your casual dressing. I decided on this Marc Jacobs 2014 inspired jacket from ASOS.com for the day because why not wear your sparkle during the day!

 Fashion Blogger beauty by sw beauty blogging



personal style blogging beauty by sw blogspot


Under my bright Geometric patterned crop jacket, I wore a loose crop top in white. It is cool and comfortable and has kimono sleeves, so if I choose to take of my pop princess jacket I will be still have style. Now I know everyone owns a pair of distressed jeans in their wardrobe that they could pair with this juxtaposed look, I only had my distressed Mom denim shorts from Nastygal.com, but it works. If you did go for the jeans an opened toed sporty heel or a pair of Vans from Target Style Mossimo collection could work.


Every fall I buy a pair of new trend boots, the prerequisite is they can't be spendy and I have to be able to walk around during fashion week for extended periods of time. I found these black ankle boots with a hint of the sports luxe trend look on ASOS.com. I think it was the heel and the white stripe that sold me, just super cute don't you think? As you know I owned a boutique in San Diego for many years so I was able to add some great pieces to my wardrobe. This Angela Adams Mid Century inspired handbag in felt and mock silver snake skin is one of my many favorites, not just for it's style, but for the size and functionality of this great bag.







I felt like a little fun and needed to break my over relaxed style now that fall is upon us. Show me your favorite juxtaposed look by using the hashtag #beautybyswFFE on Instagram.

Until next time
Happy Hunting loves


SW

Popular Posts

Disqus for Beauty by SW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...