Saturday, September 20, 2014

If Fendi and Dries Van Noten Had a Baby It Would Be My OOTD

I’m sure most of us who love fashion have been watching the Milan SS15 Show streaming on Style.com and various other media sources this past week, right? I love to see the shows so I can then interpret the ideas into my own style. I would say that’s why fashion week or fashion month, is so fun for us all. Before my NYFW SS15 coverage began I shot some video and OOTD at Chateau Bel Age in the West Lewis Shopping District of San Diego. This Boutique/Event Venue was so perfect with its fireplace and plushy couches, right down to the leopard print stairs and mounds of layered Asian Carpets, just so moody (Love It!) 

Style Womens Fashion Beauty by SW


I decided on this bold Asian flower print top from ASOS.com, not just because floral is in style, but because of the more abstract, almost cartoon look of the flower. I think when I bought it I was loving the Dries Van Noten AW14 collection; now to my surprise I spotted a similar flower in my other favorite design house, Fendi for the SS15 collection being used through the show. This means my Flowers will bloom through to spring, gotta love that.

Beauty by SW Beauty Blogger Style Outfit

 The bracelet is an absolute favorite from Chateau Bel Age, it carries that late 60’s early 70’s art vibe with its varied mix of bright coke bottle green and deep moss and geometric cut surface. To add to my geometric art theme, I paired the look with this great matte studded bag for that added metal look I love so much; girls gotta have her studs. My shoes are patented leather by a brand called Cheep Monday. I love the girly ankle strap mixed with the edge of a pointed London Chelsea boot, I literally giggle when these bad boys go on.

Fashion Blogs Beauty by SW blogspot


Style Blogger Beauty by SW San Dieog

Beauty by SW Fashion Blogger Black Ankle Boots

I’m glad to see that the trends of AW14 are still predominate in the NYFW and Milan fashion week collections as it will mean I can pair some old favorites with some new fashion friends.


Until Paris Fashion Week
Happy Hunting
SW

Popular Posts

Disqus for Beauty by SW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...