Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Metalic Gold Jacket : My Spring Fashion Obsession Fueled by Net-a-Porter's Edit

My Obsession with the Edit by Net-a-Porter is a tricky thing because I'm a shopper and in my old life (pre child) Shopping in Online stores like Net-a-Porter was ok, now I have to really weigh the purchase. 
 
Beauty by SW blogspot, Beauty blogger
via net-a-porter/edit BBSW


The ease of the Edit online magazine makes this task difficult for me and the damned thing sucks me in every time I pop over to the Net-a-Porter site. The magazines content is simple, well planned, engaging and fits into my busy day. One of my favorite portions of "the Edit" is Kim Hersov’s “Runway to Real Life” styling tips for real people. Her choice of outfits makes me think every woman stands a chance to be fashionable without the fuss. Kim makes a video for the segment as well, but I enjoy the quiet of reading the piece. 
In this issue I'm lusting for the Haider Ackermann gold leather jacket for SS14. I have a little edge to my fashion taste and this jacket would suit my taste just fine. I know I have a lot of statement jackets already but this one would definitely give my collection that sense of completion (until the next great piece comes along). Don't tell me you don't have a similar internal dialog about your lust items. 
 
Beauty by SW blogspot, fashion blogger
via net-a-porter/edit BBSW
I sure I'm not alone in the SS14 fashion lust department. We have such beautiful designs from spring’s fashion week to choose from. I would love to know what your Lust/Must for SS14? Let me know in the comments. Check out Kim’s Video if you have a few moments. 

Until Next Time
Happy Hunting


SW

Popular Posts

Disqus for Beauty by SW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...