Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mad for It: Frizz Free Hair


Mad for It: Frizz Free Hair for Easter!

 My hair has gotten frizzier as I age, mix that with a beach climate add (NO GOOD). I've found the right mix anti- frizz products for spring 2013; Keratin Coppola- Infusion Therapy.
My favorite product combo is this little trio below.



My personal blowout artist (personal because for that 1hr she’s mine only) explained the benefits of this product
·        It balances the PH of your hair
·        It is light weight and will help keep the volume in your hair
·        Bonus, your hair will look shiner
They are always great with result information, love it! I purchased the whole range and then some. You can purchase on line here.
Results:
After the blowout, I’ll be frizz free for Easter 2013 
 Bonus: KCT keeps my hair smooth for 3-4 days. 



Happy Easter Everyone
<3 SW

Popular Posts

Disqus for Beauty by SW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...